Brand Awareness Study
1. STOREBOARD MEDIA’S LOCAL MAREKT CONSUMER REACH RIVALS BROADCAST TELEVISION NETWORKS.
In the Washington, DC DMA exposure to Storeboard Media during a one month ad schedule equals or exceeds the number of adults watching any programming on ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX broadcast TV stations during a one week flight.
2. TOTAL UNAIDED MESSAGE RECALL AMOUNT THOSE WHO NOTICED STOREBOARD AVERAGED 1-IN-3 FOR MOST TESTED BRANDS.Unaided message recall among those who noticed Storeboard in the drugstore that day averaged around 35% for three of the four tested brands. The skin cream campaign over performed with well over half (56%) of viewers being able to name the advertiser top of mind.
3. VISUALLY AIDED MESSAGE RECALL AMOUNG THOSE WHO NOTICED STOREBOARD WAS OVER 1-IN-2.
On average over 50% of viewers recognized the specific creative shown in the store that day. Once again the skin cream ad stood out with nearly 70% of viewers being able to identify the creative.
4. THE STOREBOARD MESSAGE INCREASED THE BRAND’S OVERALL ADVERTISING AWARENESS.
Shoppers who noticed Storeboard were far more likely to say they had seen an advertisement for that brand in the past 24 hours.
5. THERE WAS A LIFE IN BOTH CATEGORY AND BRAND PURCHASE INTENT FOR ALL FOUR TESTED CAMPAIGNS AMONG THOSE WHO NOTICED STOREBOARDS.
Those who noticed StoreBoard were more likely to say they plan to purchase the type of product advertised (cough drops, chewing gum, and skin cream) and they were more likely to buy the specific brands advertised.
6. THE MAJORITY OF SHOPPERS FIND STOREBOARDS A USEWAY TO LEARN ABOUT PRODUCTS AND MANY RECOGNIZED A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE AD AND A PURCHASE THEY’VE MADE.
Three-quarters (76%) of those who noticed StoreBoard agreed the ads are a useful tool for learning about products they might purchase and 41% recalled learning about or been reminded about a specific product they later purchased after seeing it featured on Storeboard Media.
7. FOUR-IN-TEN SHOPPERS WHO NOTICED STOREBOARD COULD MAKE A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE AD AND A PURCHASE THEY’VE MADE.
Forty-one percent of those who noticed Storeboard said they have ever learned about or been reminded about a product they later purchased after seeing it featured on one of the security pedestals at the entrance or exit of a store.